Saturday, January 15, 2011

Darkness



I feel myself to be on the edge of a wonderful, terrible darkness; like I want to explore more of the mystery that is essential to being. It's difficult to write about this because I don't know what I'm actually talking about given that it is the mystery, the unknown. I'm very drawn to the dark mysteries of life these days for whatever reason. That is what I most appreciate about going with the flow, I become aware of the pull, the patterns and I let myself go there even though it doesn't make sense intellectually. I don't get the impression that it's about understanding it or controlling it but rather simply allowing what is on the periphery of awareness to be seen and appreciated, whatever it is. This may dissipate or take me into deep dark tunnels for a moment, an hour, a day, a week, a month. Whatever it is I know it only as rightness.

No comments:

Post a Comment