Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hanging Out

I find it quite fascinating as I hang out here, wherever I am, that I have less and less interest in what other people believe or think to be the truth in terms of my own process even though I can celebrate where they are. This doesn't mean I have to be around them if I don't feel the call for that. I have little interest in being in groups of people or even with particular individuals just to be there though there are times I feel called to connect with some.

I think this is one of the symptoms of this work, whatever you want to call it; this moment by moment living of life which can shift and change without notice. Allowing more of the mystery is a place of contentment in and of itself. I don't want to fix anyone yet I feel fine about working with people in their process if that is where I am led. I don't care to reinforce beliefs but rather help people through the questioning process in dismantling beliefs if that is where they are called. I have such a strong sense of the rightness of every moment, trusting that all is unfolding without the need for my manipulation even though I still get into it. Paradox and perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment