Monday, January 10, 2011

The Journey


This journey I am on and by writing this blog am inviting you to is one of relinquishment of all that you have believed to be true and allowing radiant Being to shine in every corner of your life. There is nothing to add, no new belief to take on. It is indeed a process, one which is already in play and you have been part of all along but didn’t know it. It is an opportunity to make peace with what has been, be truly present to what is and allow the wondrous unfolding of what is to be from the perspective of being a unique aspect of Life, part of the great ongoingness of creation.
It is a journey of steps, recognizing each moment, every event and situation as perfect for you  rather than a mistake from which you must escape. The prison you want to escape from is of your own making and the only way out is to go further in. It is only here that you can face what you have been projecting as the bars of your imprisonment and realize they are just that, projections of the mind with no more substance than a fog bank or cloud. In looking away from the painful memories that have become limiting beliefs all you can see is the shadows they cast. These are the stories, the strategies, the reasons you’ve created that justify and create the illusion that you need to fear Life.  
I was asked some time ago what I most wanted. What came clearly was that more than anything I wanted to trust life absolutely, to live in the complete knowing that life is unfolding perfectly and I can relax and enjoy the ride. i know this is indeed what is. For me it is synonymous with Truth. I’ve come to realize that Truth is not something I can possess but rather that which is unfolding always. Striving for the Truth is like thinking I am going to die of thirst while at sea but really being in a flow of fresh water and not knowing it. What I used to long for is here, that is why this is a journey of relinquishment. Even my most beloved beliefs can only create shadows because a belief by its very nature is a degree of separation from what is.
What would your life be free of belief?

No comments:

Post a Comment