Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 34

I finally stopped long enough to melt into feelings of emptiness this morning; you know that nameless kind of sensation in the pit of the stomach that generally sends us out into the world to try and find something to fill it up with. I've been particularly aware of it hanging around for a few days now and have been walking with it, so to speak. This morning I decided to stop walking and I started writing and paying closer attention to it. As is most often the case, it shows up with a twinge of fear or excitement (kind of hard to tell which much of the time) and this drive to do something which is usually to get away from the sense of emptiness. When I stop and breathe and let all the thoughts kind of melt away I notice the feeling shift after a time and a feeling flowing energy taking its place. It really is quite delicious.
Here's the bottom line for me right now. I am aware of what I want to do and I am aware of the stories I tell myself of why I can't or why it wouldn't work which is exactly what I want to see so that I can burst those bubbles of illusion and see what arises. That also seems to be what was behind my need to read other people's books about their experiences in the last little while; so I could get to the limiting beliefs I am so good at disguising.
Believe it or not, this is my idea of a good time. Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. Possibilities

    You have talked about the Power of Ten numerous times, about the concept of As Below So Above and wondered where we fit in. Within such a framework, is it possible that the great cental sun around which we see the galaxy turning actually exists within our solar plexus, and that all the Light emanating from this great being is actually within us. Is it possible that what we see outside of us is just a projection of what is inside of us, and is it possible that we are this inner central sun or even the emanation within it. Is it possible that I Am All That Is. Is it possible that this is what the Void is?

    With Love.

    ReplyDelete