Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 39

As you may have already surmised, I'm moving forward with the facilitator/coaching work that I have been doing albeit quietly and noncommittally. What I mean by that is that I have come to the place where I am ready to be more open, direct and visible with my work. I have no idea where it's going to take me in the end, truth is we never do, but I am willing and excited about taking steps toward making that a full time endeavour.
The limiting beliefs I have encountered along the way have been wonderful stepping stones for me to gain the kind of clarity I need to be fully engaged in every step of the process (as is always the case when we view whatever shows up for us as gifts rather than obstacles). I am not labouring under the illusion that I will not encounter any further limiting assumptions and concepts; I am clear that I can see them for what they are as stories I've created that have no substance whatsoever and that I need not be constrained by them (or I can be). The ups and downs of life, the times of high energy and low energy are all perfect and I deeply appreciate them all.

I do have to say the greatest gift of this particular time is how very aware I am that I can enjoy the process of life no matter what phase it's in. I've always struggled with things like having to market myself and facing the possibility that what I am moving toward may not come to fruition as I have envisioned it. Now I'm excited and totally enjoying being present right where I am without concern for where it will go while taking the steps I am being shown along the way. It's a very cool way to be in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment