Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whatever You Want, You've Got It

There's a song playing in my head right now that my title works with even though I don't think they were exactly the words of the original. It is what I experience in the flow however. We've always got what I want, we're just distracted with what we think about it all. When I move through the thinking and follow what shows up it all works out.

For example, I started looking for workshop space on Monday and was running into some no go situations. I knew I wanted it in St. Albert and I had one idea of where which didn't pan out so I expanded my search. There was another location that's been on my mind not only for workshop space but for possible office space to share. I had been putting off contacting them for reasons unbeknownst to me but when I finally did call I found everything I had been looking for and more! Way cool. As I said, I don't really know why I had been avoiding calling them other than for the contrasting experience which makes great grist for the mill of what I am sharing.

Another very minor but noticeable synchronicity (or whatever you want to call it) came this morning when I picked my Wonder Card for the day as I have started to do on a daily basis. The message was perfect for me, and, there was a minor typo on the card. I had already sent the files to the printers but I knew they hadn't done anything with them yet so I was able to make the correction and send that off before they were printed. It's all perfect. Even my not getting much sleep last night was perfect because I want to be able to go to bed earlier than usual tonight (I have to get up a lot earlier than usual tomorrow) and I wouldn't likely be able to get to sleep earlier if I'd had a full night's sleep last night.
It all just works when beliefs about things not working aren't in play.
PS The introductory workshop date is Saturday May 14th. Details to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment