Friday, April 22, 2011

Where Am I Really

Here I sit with the intention to write an entry for the blog and find myself wondering where I really am right now. Physically I'm sitting here but I seem to be quite distracted for some reason. It's been an awesome day with sporting clays this morning and a movie this afternoon and lots of great sunshine. What more could I ask for? I've also been getting registrations for the upcoming workshop and subscriptions for my newsletter email list and here I am with a wandering mind and no sense of direction. I suspect I am in what you might call overdrive where I find it difficult to just let go and do nothing but that is exactly what I am being called to because I sense something arising that I have not given my full attention and so offline I go to do just that.
Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment