Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fun

Facilitated the first Dismantling The Illusion Basics Workshop yesterday exclusively teaching the Liberation Process as it has developed through me. It was fun being back in the teaching mode and I deeply appreciate the participation of all who came to share it with me. I really have no idea what people ended up getting from the day, I know it is something different for every person, and that is not really my business anyway although to be honest I would love to know.
Doing this work,whether in teaching mode or in participant mode, is really all about being present to what is happening right now and letting go of what might be, where I think this is supposed to go, etc. So I have the opportunity to move through any of those thoughts and associated beliefs as the days go on. I haven't really hit any deep pockets of belief or doubt around this event yet so I'm just going to keep going with the flow of energy as it shows up in me.
Chop wood, carry water.

No comments:

Post a Comment