Thursday, May 5, 2011

Noticing

You know how sometimes things just don't seem to work out, you just keep running into all kinds of obstacles, problems and delays. Then there are the times when things just work with such ease and grace you can't help but notice it. I'm in one of the latter periods it seems at the moment.
Yesterday I went to pick up some of the new brochures I had printed of which I had only ordered a few because I'm forever making changes. I got there and they informed me they had printed the order twice and if I wanted I could have the second one for half price. OK!
Then I went shopping for a particular item of clothing in the afternoon and found some that I thought would work so I took a couple of them, slightly different, and discovered at the cashier that it was buy one get one free. OK again.
Then I get an email inviting me to submit a profile and logo for some free advertising in town here that I completely did not expect. Another OK.
This morning yard care people showed up across the street to do a neighbours yard and I was thinking I wish they'd come over here because we need our spring thing done and we're waiting for another neighbour who knows somebody and were going to get them to do ours as well but who knows when. Half an hour later the door bell rings and guess who? The yard care guys were done across the street and were wondering if we'd like ours done too and the answer was... OK!
Life is a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment