Saturday, May 7, 2011

Resistance

Ah, sweet resistance. There always seem to be yet another thing to bring me to whatever it is I need to walk into. It's easy to get caught up in why and wishing it were different but really, when I go there and even accept the fact that I am in resistance it somehow simply dissipates and then there is movement right back into the flow of Life. No matter what shows up I know it's all perfect.
The Boys at Beaverhills
Today's perfection was a day out at Beaverhills for a sporting clay fundraiser for Ducks Unlimited. I had a fabulous time, enjoyed the people, the weather, the sport and the meal that followed. Also won $150 worth of gas in a raffle. Not a bad day's work. Now it's home and time to put the feet up and relax. I love the feeling in my body after a full day's activity outside. Being present is truly an awesome thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment