Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Updates

The marketing guru that I've been getting lots of information and help from is Tad at Marketing for Hippies (he looks way too young to be a hippy but what do I know). One of the things he considers essential in today's marketing is an up to date and useful website. To that end I am constantly playing with mine, thank goodness I'm doing it myself and not having to rely on someone else to be constantly updating. If you haven't been there lately I've added a new widget last week where you can get a free audio of what I'm calling The Liberation Process which walks you through the steps in a way that is meant to have you actually doing the work, not just reading or hearing about it. It's my free gift to anyone who signs up for my monthly e-newsletter. If you responded to the email I had sent and signed up that way you can still go onto the website and sign up there if you'd like the audio.The Contact Page on my sight is updated to with information about services and products.

The workshop on Dismantling the Illusion is coming along very well and I am so looking forward to the event. I love playing in the arena of workshops. It's always expansive for me and there's still room for you if you feel the call.

Since I'm in the commercial mode, I've been wanting to mention another organization I am part of called The Memorial Society of Edmonton & District. If you're in the Edmonton area you might want to check it out. It's about preplanning your final arrangements and if what you want is something simple then members get a great price for cremations and funerals. This may seem odd to you but I have always had a thing about the cost of funerals in our culture so right from my first encounter with MSED I've been on the bandwagon (I actually do free information sessions for them) because it just makes so much sense to me. People are reluctant to talk about death and I remember long ago being uncomfortable with it myself but as we all know it's going to happen and we really have no idea when. It really is all part of the flow of Life, the in breath and the out breath. I honestly don't know what happens after this body stops functioning and I no longer care quite frankly, I just trust Life to be what it is and since I'm not this bundle of beliefs anyway it's really quite irrelevant. Regardless, it's a great idea that is just not well enough known.

End of commercials.

I got this video from Anita Renfroe called In Tha Muthahood the other day and thought it was brilliant, funny and undoubtedly right on for moms so enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment