Saturday, December 17, 2011

Meet It With Love

We are coming the the end of the current 40 Day focus period where several of us have been working with our relationship with money. It's a great place to become aware of limiting beliefs in our relationships with ourselves and all of life really, if we are open to seeing the truth of what is going on.

No matter what the area of focus is or where you are struggling in life, you can spend a lot of time and energy just trying to figure it out or cope with it or succumb to it but if what you want is real change, to truly be free to live a new life story, the way through is to meet it with love.

I've noticed all kinds of beliefs related to my relationship with money over the past 38 days, some of them very familiar, some a little surprising. Others who are in the process with me have also discovered some very interesting things along the way. No matter what though, along with really questioning the validity of the thoughts involved, for me the real opportunity has been to live in a state of love and compassion inside and out.

xThis has served me well in every area of life and this week in particular it has helped me prepare and deliver a celebration of life service for a two year old who died of cancer. Throughout the process, no matter how sad I felt and how much pain I was witnessing I could feel the love flowing through me as well. It was an incredible gift. I can't say how grateful I am for every aspect of the journey.

I don't care what 'it' is for you, there is within the experience a call for love and compassion that can only be met by you. Why does it have to be you? Because you're the one who is having the experience.


It's amazingly freeing to realize that you don't have to wait for anyone or anything else in order to bring love and peace to your inner world. It is in you to give to yourself and to others. I can think of nothing I would want more under my Christmas tree.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment