Monday, January 16, 2012

The Precious Now

I am reminded every day of how important it is to be centered and have my energies available in the here and now for whatever Life is expressing. When I find myself wandering off or my energies being dissipated in thoughts that drain me I take a deep breath and call it back because the only place I truly want to be is here, now, present, in Love, in Life.

Whatever I think I want or think will make me happy outside this moment is really the illusion called the human condition. It's OK that we experience this illusion, it is what it is until it is no more and it is also what makes being fully present here and now so very delicious.

Go ahead, take the risk, no matter where your mind and your energies have been until this moment bring them back with a deep breath and pay attention to what is within and around you without commentary or judgment. Isn't that just too yummy?

Just like the frost patterns in this picture, life is an amazing pattern of which we are all a part. When we let ourselves be fully present we can see the beauty of it all as it unfolds so very perfectly, moment to moment to moment yet always now.

No comments:

Post a Comment