Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Integrating Spirituality

stepping stonesTime for the next step it would appear. I'm starting a new gathering opportunity for those who are interested in taking the ideas I talk about in this blog to a new level. I'm calling it "Integrating Spirituality" and you can find the info at www.meetup.com/Integrating-Spirituality-Meetup-Edmonton.

I am experiencing an interesting combination of excitement and nervousness around this little adventure which is often how I feel when I'm taking a step that is something of a risk so it feels very right at this point in time. The trick for me is to just keep breathing into the place in my solar plexus where the fluttering happens and keep stepping into the expanded space. I notice some interesting thoughts that arise as I do that which is another indicator that this is about breaking through some limitations.

The opportunity to break through limiting beliefs often arises when you step into something you want but have perhaps been avoiding. You may have all kinds of justifications and reasonable excuses for not taking the step but when you look a little closer most of those are just projections of limiting beliefs, unresolved memories and assumptions that may not be serving you in being fully alive and expressing what is in you to bring forth.

That's really the whole point of integrating spirituality and practicing the art of allowing. It's about realizing our wholeness instead of living a fractured life where our spiritual nature and our human nature come together instead of living in conflict. When we make peace with what is instead of resisting and projecting limiting beliefs on life we open to allowing more of the natural flow of being to take us forward instead of having to make things happen or conversely shutting down.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment