Saturday, April 7, 2012

Questions

I noted a wondering on my Facebook page the other day about what the most important thing is for me now, at this stage of my life and asked for any comments. Thanks to Elizabeth for her response.

Because I've been involved in learning a lot about marketing and such through a master coaching program I took, I seem to have been led to do a lot of questioning these days. When I was in Maui in early March I got a lot of clarity about what I want to do with my work; the question of what is most important to me now is in a way related to it yet encompasses so much more.

After spending a few days simply pondering and being still with the question I have been made aware of a some of the beliefs that have been directing aspects of my journey in their own subtle ways and as I moved through them I come to realize that the question is really an ongoing one for me. Rather than finding a definitive answer I notice the question of what is most important right now is really one that is here to guide me moment to moment.

Hubble 4 - V838 Mon, Light Echo  Illuminates Dust Around Supergiant Star V838 Monocerotis (V838 Mon)Sometimes life isn't so much about the answers as the questions. Questions that take us deeper into the mystery of Life are gifts in themselves. There are any number of questions one might ask oneself and perhaps each life expression has its own unique set of questions, guiding each one through the various phases and stages of unfoldment, and maybe not.

Life is what it is; such a variety of experiences yet only one Life.


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment