Monday, May 6, 2013

Opportunties Abound

Last month I thought I'd be blogging a lot more than I have been; it just got extremely busy which is awesome. Along with the coaching I've been officiating a lot of memorials and funerals which I love to do. I know that sounds weird but when you think about it, it isn't as strange as it seems.

I love to connect with people at a heart level where there is just the realness of being. When we lose someone close to us, that's all we can do is be real, all the defenses are down. Then there are the times when the defenses are raised even higher when dealing with loss. Either way there's something special about being with people when they are grieving and needing help. The same is true for coaching even though it is a very different process.

As I've been staying focused on my intention of financial abundance and a grace-filled life I've also been dealing with some pretty raw places within myself and I love that too. I love finding those little hiding places within that seem to surface only when I am focused and intentional. It's always a great opportunity to bring the love and compassion I've always wanted to the dark and forgotten places within. When I find conflict it's an opportunity to bring peace; when I find rage, it's an opportunity to bring understanding; when I find fear, it's an opportunity to bring reassurance; when I find discouragement, it's an opportunity to bring compassion. Whatever I find it's always an opportunity to see the falsehoods that are no longer needed and to see through to the essence which is always just real and beautiful.

I think that's what living a grace-filled life is really all about; seeing everything, experiencing everything and knowing it's all perfect. It's about being fully present to the abundance that is right here right now.


By the way, if you don't get my monthly newsletter, here's a link to the latest newsletter.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment